Surat Pengunduran Diri Dalam Bahasa Inggris X

Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

Jakarta, (date)

Mr. ........
(company name)
(complete address)


Dear Mr./ Mrs.......,

Please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective (date).

This wasn't an easy decision, because I am grateful for the rewarding employment I've had with PT... . But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final and I have accepted a position with another company.

Sincere thanks and best wishes for the future,

(your name)
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger