Surat Lamaran Kerja Legal Coordinator

Minggu, 25 Maret 2012

To : Human Resources Department Manager
PT. BANK MANDIRI Tbk,
Jakarta


Dear Sir or Madam,

I venture to write to you to inquire whether there is a vacancy for me to be a part of your Company.

I graduated from ............... University at ........ Department majoring in .............. in (Month), 20xx.

My personality is good combined with my English and experience in making relation with others, having good administration, good communication, legal drafting and problem solving.

I am now still working at PT. .................. as Legal Staff.

Please check out the following resume in detail. Do not hesitate to call, if you find my resume is suitable for your reference

Yours truly,


.................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger