Surat Lamaran Kerja HR Supervisor

Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

SUBJECT : HR Supervisor

Dear sir,

In response to the available position in your dynamic company, I would like to apply to be part of your organization as HR Supervisor.

I am ..............., female, .... years of age and hold S-1 degree in .......University faculty of Psychology.

I am result oriented candidate with good interpersonal skill, having future commitment, strong motivation and able to learn and improve my skill more day by day for your dynamic company.

I ever work as a recruiter in HRD, but now I would getting challenge when I read your company looked for available position.

Herewith my experiences and knowledge background, I will give my best to continue success for your company’s plans and goals.

Below is my CV. I am looking forward to an opportunity to further discuss with you and provide supporting documents as well in any convenience interview.

Thank you so much.

Yours faithfully,



...........
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger