Surat Lamaran Caroline Officer Telkomsel

Kamis, 29 Maret 2012

PT. Telkomsel
Jl. .............
Jakarta (post code)

Dear Sir,

I am interested in applying as Caroline Officer Telkomsel in your company. Based on my experiences, I would like to join in your company.

I challenges me to develop my capability. I offer high energy, ability to work under pressure, independently or as a team, and willingness to work hard and learn. I believe with strong motivation and eagerness to learn, will bring me as a good candidate for your company.

I look forward to the opportunity for an interview to give you more details about myself.

Thank you for your kind attention.


Best Regards,



.......................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger