Surat Lamaran Kerja Mechanical Supervisor III

Minggu, 25 Maret 2012

Attn:
PT. ...........


Dear sir,

I was informed that there is a vacancy in your company, and I am interested to offer myself for the post, enclosed is my resume for the position of Mechanical supervisor with your company.

I have just completed my studies in ......... University where I majored in Mechanical Engineering. I also use to take Computer Course so I can operate computer and speak English as well. I am willing to be located in .....

Together with this application, I enclose the copies of the references I have, a testimonial from my academy, a brief personal data. I hope you will consider this application and grant me an opportunity of an interview.

I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss the value that my strengths can bring you to your search. I can be reached in confidence at of the above telephone numbers and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regard,


..................................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger