Surat Pengunduran Diri Dalam Bahasa Inggris XI

Jumat, 30 Maret 2012

Jakarta, (date)

Mr. ...
(company name)
(complete address)

Dear Mr/Mrs...,

I have decided to tender my resignation. My last day will be (date).

I made this decision, not because I'm unhappy with the opportunities you've presented, but as a strategic career move. It's been a great pleasure working with you and representing the company. I wish you and PT. .. continued success.

Please feel free to call on me if I can help to ensure a smooth transition.

Sincerely,

(your name)
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger