Surat Lamaran Kerja Sales Representative II

Sabtu, 31 Maret 2012

HRD Manager
PT. Novell Pharmaceutical Laboratories


Dear Sirs,

I am a ... year old, graduate from .............. University of Biology.

I have been working at PT. ............. for ... years as a Sales Representative. I work mainly outside the office directly with hospitals, doctors and pharmacies. We also have pharmaceutical training periodically. I organize our weekly meetings and prepare presentations on human anatomy and drugs.

Last year, while working, I completed a post graduate course in Business administration at the University of Istanbul Faculty of Business. I need to improve my English for my job and to help me get promotion at work.

I started my career in the pharmaceutical sector and I wanted to learn more and to increase my knowledge of the marketing environment. I have already worked in biological analysis and sales.


I hope I can learn a lot from this experience.

Regards,



................

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger