Surat Lamaran Kerja Human Resources Supervisor

Senin, 26 Maret 2012

Personnel Director
PT Nyonya Meneer


Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is .............. I have graduated from ........... University Jakarta majoring Law Department with GPA 3.xx. I herewith would like to apply for any positions in your company.

I have computer skill such as operating system Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Internet. And also can speak and write English fluently.

I am ... years old, have an excellent integrity and credibility, having good interpersonal relationship and communication skill. I can work independent and as a team and ready to learn from senior employee to support my job, highly trainable, fast learner, and have a strong motivation to learn about new things and willing to work under pressure.

Enclosed please find my transcript of academic record and Curriculum Vitae for further reference and consideration.

I would be grateful if you could consider my application favorably and grant me an interview to discuss further about my qualification and let you know my strong interest to join your company.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to favorable reply.

Sincerely yours,



.........................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger