Surat Lamaran Kerja Customer Service Officer III

Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Attention to :
Human Resources Department
PT. Bank internasional Indonesia


Dear Mr,

With this application letter, I would like to join with your company that seeking a Customer Service Officer(CSO) .

I am .............., .... years old. I am graduated from S-1 ............. University majoring Economic Department on Month 20xx. I can operating computer program especially MS. Office.

I would like to add that I am alert, able to be placed at site and work under pressure, hardworking, working cooperatively with people well, loyal. I have good motivation and having a strong commitment to the best future. I will be glad if I can join with your company and be a part of your team.

Enclosed, I would be available for an interview at your convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With Regards,


...................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger