Surat Lamaran Kerja Pilot In Command

Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

HRD Manager
PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero)
Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan 13
Jakarta


Dear Sir or Madam,

Referring your advertisement in ............. I would like to apply for a Pilot In Command (PIC) position at your company that's you needed. I am able to do any duties because I am quick learner, high-motivated person, willing to work hard and to learn many new things to get things done well. I can also work independently and in team as well.

I am looking forward to be announced later and I would be pleased to provide any further information you may need.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,


......................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger