Surat Lamaran Kerja Civil Engineering II

Jumat, 13 Januari 2012

To attention :
PT. ....

Subject : Application Letter

Dear Sir,

I would like to apply a job in your company. My name is ..., ... years old, hard worker and healthy. I am a Civil Engineering and fresh graduated from ...... University Jakarta with GPA 2.xx. I am able to operate many computer application, like AutoCad, 3ds Max, SAP 2000, Illustrator and etc.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, and my resume.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 0813xxxxxx. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,


.............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger