Surat Lamaran Kerja Senior Tax Officer

Senin, 09 Januari 2012

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

Denoting your advertisement, I am ..... would appreciate your kindness in considering my application letter to fill Senior Tax Officer Position in your company.

Based on my job experiences now as a Accounting & Tax Supervisor, I have knowledge and skills as my working quality, handle full set of tax reconciliation, able to making taxes report VAT, Income Tax 21,22,23,24,25,26,29 and 4 (2), all eSPT, e-Filling, tax audit, tax appeal, Understanding about manufacturing structure (costing), accounting system (Siklus Akuntansi) & accounts to Balance Sheet stage, costing and Profit & Loss Komersil & Fiscal.

I am energetic, self-motivated, can work in a team or independent and I can work under tight deadline which would make a great asset to your company.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,



.................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger