Surat Lamaran Kerja Production

Selasa, 10 Januari 2012

HRD Manager
PT. Transformasi Televisi (TransTV)


Dear Sir,

Having listen your information job from ..........., I would like to apply for the Production (unit talent) Position your company need.

I am ... years old single man, I graduate from S1 ............... University Political and Social Science Faculty, Majoring Public Relation.

With my educational background, my experience and also my willingness to work hard, I am sure I can adapt in a short time.

For your consideration, here I enclose some document you might need. I am looking forward to have an interview anytime convenient to you. Your attention is highly appreciated. Thank you Very much.

Yours faithfully,



....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger