Surat Lamaran Kerja Teller IX

Kamis, 12 Januari 2012

Attention to:
Human Resources Department
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk


Dear Sir/Madam,

With this application letter, I would like to join with your company that seeking a Teller (TL).

My name is ..................., and I was born at Month ..st, 19xx. I have just finished my study at S-1 ................ University of Economic Faculty majoring on Accounting Department, Jakarta.

I believe that I can fulfill your needs to work as a team or independent employee, I also able to communicate well with all kinds of people, I can operate computer and can speak English well. I am surely dynamic and outspoken. I am confident that I qualify for company's position with company's standard salary.

For your consideration, I enclose my curriculum vitae and my recent photograph.

Therefore, I hope that you will consider my application and waiting for your further confirmation.


Your faithfully,



...................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger