Surat Lamaran Kerja Associate Account Officer

Kamis, 12 Januari 2012

Attention to :
Human Resources Manager
PT. ...

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is ... and would like to apply for Associate Account Officer (AAO) in your company. I am ... years old, (female/male), single, energetic and healthy. I got my Diploma degree from Accountancy Administration, university of .... with GPA is 3,xx.

At the moment I am working at PT. ........... as ......... I am really eager enhance my skill and experience. I am computer literate and i also have a good command of spoken and written English. I have ability in .......... and ......... I am ready to take responsibilities that your company would offer.

Herein, I enclose my curriculum vitae for you further consideration. I am really looking forward your response. Thank you very much.

Respectfully yours,


............................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger