Surat Lamaran Kerja Administration Staff II

Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

To: HRD Department
PT. ......

Dear Sir,

In accordance to your company's job vacancy information at ......, on this good opportunity, I would like to apply as an Administration Staff.

My name is ..., .. years old,( male/female), (single/married), energetic and healthy. I am graduated from Diploma 3 of .... with GPA 2.xx. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciate if you could give in me opportunity to work in your company. I hope my qualifications and my experience could be your consideration.

Thank you for your merit and wisdom, and I look forward your reply.

Sincerely yours,


.................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger