Surat Lamaran Kerja Finance Controller

Minggu, 15 Januari 2012

To Attention:
HRD MANAGER

Dear Sir/ Madame,

As your advertisement on ........., I would like to apply for Finance Controller position at your company. Please consider enclosed my curriculum vitae that a resume listing my previous work experience and education. I am particularly interested in that job, because I have some managerial skills and experience in business & in education institutions. Some achievements of work such as:

1. Financing project and holding
2. Restructuring capital and debt
3. Set up tax planning and tax saving
4. To fact finding management fraud
5. Streamline the corporate structure and design policies with set rules and guidelines
6. Oversee budget, preparation, monitoring and reporting for banking, Executive Committee and third parties
7. Developing system and recommend changes to better safeguarding of company assets

I would be very happy to have the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my background and qualification could be of use to your team. Thank you for considering my application and please feel free to contact me anytime by my mobile phone.

Yours Sincerely,


.....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger