Surat Lamaran Kerja IT System Support

Senin, 16 Januari 2012

Human Resource Department
PT Global Media Services Intercontinental (GMSI)


Dear Sir/Madam,

By reading profile and vacation information your company website, it's my opportunity to join on your company. Let me introduce my profile for your consider and I hope I will be your criteria that you needed.

My name ............... I am ... years old male get ready to make a step in professional world. I had graduated from Majoring Computer Engineer at ............. University Jakarta on month 20xx (fresh graduated)and I am interested to be able work on your company. I have some a computer skills and knowledge, there are computer networking as standardization Cisco Network computer system, management operating system Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Application, Database with SQL RDMS, Installation & troubleshoot of hardware component.

I am responsible, hardworking, eager to learn. I have good ability to work as team with people in some organizations, where I used to contribute ideas and applied knowledge I had learnt. I am ready to work at your company and have great confidence to be able to adapt and perform well in your company.

I have great expectation and enthusiasm that you would give a positive response to my application. If there are any other requirements to complete, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing good news from you.

Sincerely,


..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger