Surat Lamaran Kerja Mechanical Engineering II

Senin, 16 Januari 2012

PT Astra International Tbk
Jl. Gaya Motor Raya No. 8.
Sunter II
Jakarta


Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm looking for job, and I sincerely hope you consider my application.

My name is ...., Male .....th and single. I am a graduate from the Polytechnic ......... majoring in mechanical engineering with GPA 2.xx, for your considering, My organization and social skill is good, I have experience in manufacturing (technical and management) and also in the field inventory.

For the purpose, I am sending herewith the curriculum vitae. I would be obliged for coming to interview upon your invitation.

Thank you and regards,



.............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger