Surat Lamaran Kerja Front Office Manager

Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

To:
PT. ........

Dear Madame/Sir,

I have pleasure herewith in submitting my application as Front Office Manager/Any Available position in your esteem company. Particulars regarding my self enclose I attached my curriculum vitae along with my detailed resume and photograph.

I considered my self as active, hardworker, highly motivated, efficient, able to work in team and having negotiate skills. If I am favour with a chance, it will my best endeavor to achieve your confidence delight and faithful discharge of the duties that may will meet expected your hire candidate.

I thank you for your consideration upon this matter and I would be grateful if you grant me an interview to give more information of my self and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,



...............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger