Surat Lamaran Kerja Purchasing Staff II

Jumat, 20 Januari 2012

Attn: Personnel Director
PT Asia Chemical Industry


Dear Sir / Madam,

Referring to your advertising on ........., please consider to the attached resume as an indication of my strongest interest to join in your company for Purchasing Staff position that such in my education background.

I received my economic degree S1 from ........... University majoring in Accounting with GPA 3,xx and I believed that my education background would be beneficial for the position that I am applying for.

A have good and pleasant personality, honest, adaptable and always willing to learn, team player, process and or result oriented, also hard workers.

A would appreciate the opportunity to present my qualification to you in personal interview at your earliest convenience and show you my competence also potency. Thank you for your considerations.

Sincerely you,



....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger