Surat Lamaran Kerja Senior Administration Supervisor

Rabu, 21 Maret 2012

Human Resources Department
PT. ...................
Jl. ...................

Dear Sir/Madam,

Referring to information that your company will have an opening for Senior Administration Supervisor. I certainly would appreciate the opportunity of being considered for this position.

I have graduated from ........... University Of Jakarta, I am also to speak English both oral and written, I am also having ability in correspondence English and Indonesia. I can operate computer especially Microsoft Office application programs.

Enclosed is my recent personal data listing qualification. A transcript of my grades maybe obtained if desired.

These, will I feel sure vouch for my ability to get on well with people and to work happily and efficiently. I like responsibility, enjoy the challenge of new situations, and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities and from helping others to improve theirs.

I look forward to being granted and interview, when I shall be glad to give you more details about myself.

Yours faithfully,


......................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger