Surat Lamaran Kerja Finance and Accounting Manager

Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

HRD Manager
PT Garuda Food Group


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about the possibility of joining your company as Finance and Accounting Manager that might be available in your company.

I have graduated from ................ University, majoring in Accounting. I Understand Indonesia Taxation, Auditing and Accounting background and education. Based on my experience, I am willing to produce the best result, I am sure I can meet your requirements.

For your consideration, I have attachment my curriculum vitae. I can see an excellent opportunity to implement my extensive knowledge in finance and accounting at the same time growing as true professional in your company.

I Look forward to hear from you in the near future to schedule an interview at your convenience. I hope to learn more about your company's plans and goals and how I might contribute to its continued success.

Best Regards,


..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger