Surat Lamaran Kerja Laboratory Staff

Minggu, 18 Maret 2012

To :
HRD Manager
PT.Arta Boga Cemerlang


Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for a Laboratory Staff position on your company. Please view the enclosed resume and be well informed of my status of graduated from ............... Department, University of .......................

I am well-organized and high self motivated person and I work well with other people. I have high analytical skill base on my experienced as Laboratory Assistant. I am always interested in learning something new and willing to work hard. Therefore, I believe that I am able to join in your company.

I am available to arrange a further interview on any scheduling you delighted. Thank you for your kind attention and look forward to hearing from you immediately.

Sincerely yours,


............................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger