Surat Lamaran Kerja Radio Operator II

Senin, 19 Maret 2012

Head Office
PT. ..........
JI. .............
Jakarta (post code)

Dear Sir,

My name is ........... . I am Graduated From Sekolah Tinggi ............Jakarta major in ............. I intend to apply for Radio Operator or Any Position in your company. I enclosed my resume, current transcript, Microsoft office course certificate, English language course, and my Identity Card. I can operate PC and Microsoft Office.

I am willing to learn and I can also work as a team player. I also have good interpersonal skill, and communicate very well with all levels of people. I hope you will find that my educational background and ability suites to your expectations.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these and other qualifications that I have to serve the best for Your company. I am looking forward for your reply and response. Thank you for your time and considerations.

Best Regards,



.......................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger