Surat Lamaran Kerja Mechanical Supervisor II

Jumat, 23 Maret 2012

PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia
Jl. .............


Dear Sir/Madam,

I have to hear a career challenges from your company from internet. Please allow me to apply for a job in the position of Mechanic Supervisor in your company which you have needed. I would be interested in explore the possibility of obtaining such as position within this company.

I am .... years old, male. I have graduated from ....................

I have good command of written and spoken in English. Moreover, i am computer literate with specific software like MS.Office . I am a fast-learner, work well under pressure and like challenges of any kind of jobs. I surely will be to do my job well.

I have strong willingness to learn, strong interpersonal skills, and always open my mind for new challenges in work situation. I have high motivated, and I can self-motivated, good analytical skill, well cooperate within a team, and I am ready to be located in remote area.

I would like to discuss my qualifications and my strong eagerness with you in order to build up a career in your company at a convenient time of yours. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,



......................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger