Surat Lamaran Kerja RBDP Affluent

Kamis, 22 Maret 2012

To The Honorably
Human Resources Department
PT Bank Danamon, Tbk
Jakarta

Dear Sir or Madam,

In reference to the information, that you are looking for qualified for Retail Banking Development Program (RBDP) Affluent to join your company, hence I submit this application letter.

I am a male, young, ... years old, energetic and highly motivated. I was graduated from ........... University, majoring in ............. I am ready to work under pressure and within teamwork, as well as my ability in intercultural communication.

I am sure I could put my extensive knowledge and my experience as .............. in your team to develop the company. I am ready to put in anywhere. By referring to the enclosed resume an overall of my specialized qualification would be acquired. I also send my recent photograph and curriculum vitae for more personal details.

I would appreciate if a personal interview were provided. I hope there would be a serious consideration on my request.

Sincerely,



...................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger