Surat Lamaran Kerja Senior Internal Control Analyst

Senin, 02 Januari 2012

Recruitment Department
PT HM Sampoerna Tbk.


Dear Sir / Mrs,

I am interested in filling a position as Senior Internal Control Analyst in your company and believe it will be a great opportunity for me to pursue a satisfying career.

I have graduated from ................ University Of Jakarta, Bachelor degree Faculty Economy majored Accounting with GPA 3,xx. I can operate PC such as Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel & Power Point). With my best effort and belief in quality hard work. I would like to make a significant contribution to your company.

I would appreciate the opportunity to schedule a selection test and an interview with you. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,


...........................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger