Surat Lamaran Kerja Chemist

Rabu, 04 Januari 2012

Attn: Personnel Director
PT Nipsea Paint & Chemical (Nippon Paint)
Jl. Veteran 258 Gresik


Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for a position as Chemist in your company. I am ... years old. I was graduated from Sekolah Menengah Analis Kimia Jakarta.With more than ... years working experience in PT. .........., I have familiar with Chromatography operation, especially GCMS, GCTD, GCFID, and HPLC, including the maintenance, the software and the macro application. I also have English Language Skill and have familiar with Ms-Office operation.

With my educational background and working experiences, I feel capable of handling any task that your company may assign to me. Furthermore, I am a hardworking and responsible person. I can working dependently or as part of a team. I am also creative, communicative and eager to learn.

Enclosed please find my Curriculum Vitae and other document you may require . I look forward to your favorable reply.


Yours sincerely,



.....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger