Surat Lamaran Kerja Teacher Staff

Kamis, 05 Januari 2012

To :
Directorate Institution
Academic Division
Jakarta

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply in your Institution to become one of your staff as a Teacher Staff. Please find my resume for your review.

I am organized and detail oriented, work well under pressure, enjoy working with a variety people, responsibility, love kids and have great attitude. I’m also familiar with computer. I graduated in Teacher Education ( Akta IV ) with Study Program in ....) at Universitas ... Jakarta as references to looking for a challenging and opportunity to work in your Institution.

I would be very happy to apply in your Institution. I hope you will give me an opportunity to work at your Institution. I am enclosing my resume, Curriculum Vitae, copy of KTP, in recent photograph, copy of my letter of graduation, final transcript, and the other documents.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,


........................

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger