Surat Lamaran Kerja Secretary III

Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012

To: Personnel Manager
PT. ....

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is ...,I am ... years old. I wish to apply as a secretary in your company.

I have strong motivation to learn and get new experiences, especially from your company. I am capable to work independently or in a team and I am a hard worker as well. My basic English is also good. I would be grateful if you consider my application favorably and give me an opportunity to make a contribution to your company.

Should you have any question or require clarification of any information, I may be contacted via email and phone. Hopefully, you could consider my application and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Yours faithfully,



..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger