Surat Lamaran Kerja Logistic Staff

Selasa, 03 Januari 2012

To
HRD Manager
PT. ..........

Dear sir/madam,

I had heard your advertisement about job opportunity in your company. With a high personal motivation to take the challenge and possession to the necessary qualification you seek, I am Interested to applying for Logistic Staff position at your company.

My name is ..... and I am .... years old. I had graduate from University ...... majoring in ... with GPA 3,xx. I am hard worker, honest, responsibility, highly motivated person, and get on well other people. I also believe that I have ability to work privately or as teamwork and I able to operate computer.

Completing my Application I have enclosed the requirement you needed that indicates my educational background. I would be excited to take any further tests in the future. Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely Yours,


...............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger