Surat Lamaran Kerja Purchasing Staff

Rabu, 04 Januari 2012

Attention To:
HR Division
PT. ....

Dear Mr./Mrs,

Internet has informed me that your company is looking for Purchasing Staff. I will apply for that position.

My name is ..., ... years old. I have graduated from ..... University Faculty of ..... with GPA 3.xx on (month) 20xx. I have job experiences at PT. ... as a .., I often handling some customer needs and solving their problems with best. I also have qualification in computer, especially Autocad program and Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).With this background, I certainly believe that I am competent to meet challenging tasks and can make a good contribution to your company.

Enclosed is my curriculum vitae, which indicates in some detail my training and experience. I sincerely hope that my qualifications are of interest to you and that an interview might be arranged at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

...................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger