Surat Lamaran Kerja Secretary of President of Director

Jumat, 06 Januari 2012

PT. NEO INSAN INTERNASIONAL
Jl. .................


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in possible employment with your company. I beg to offer you my services to fill the position of Secretary of President of Director.

Please find my attached resume which includes my background and working experiences. I hope you can give a chance for join us.

Supported by my education background, working experiences in similar field, and supervisory management skill, I will become your potential assets and give opportunities for advancement exist within an organization as large as yours.

I trust that my qualification may meet your requirements.

Thank you very much for attention of my application. I am looking forward for an interview from you.


Sincerely Yours,



.......................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger