Surat Pengunduran Diri Dalam Bahasa Inggris III

Jumat, 02 Maret 2012

Jakarta, (date)
Mr. ........
(company name)
(complete address)

Re : Resignation Letter

Dear Mr./ Mrs.......,

I have been thinking a great deal recently about balancing my career objectives with my family like and after much deliberation I have decided to resign for the next month .

I will take on leave since... for... month...and effective ... I'll be terminating my employment at PT....

I have truly enjoyed my experience in consulting and pre sales activities at the company, along with the friends I have made.

Please be assured that I will extend every effort to make departure as smooth a transition as possible. I wish PT. ... much success in the future.

Sincerely yours,


(your name)
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger