Surat Lamaran Kerja Telecommunication Engineer

Jumat, 02 Maret 2012

HR Department
PT XL Axiata Tbk


Dear Sir/ Madam

With all the respect that I have, I would like to introduce my self, my name is .............., I was graduated from ......................

Based on .................. that I read. Your company's is seeking a talented and potential person to be placed as Telecommunication Engineer (TE), with this good opportunities. I would like to present my self to your company to be one of your potential person who can be place on this particular position.

Here by, with this particular moment I would like to present my personal CV, important latter to you with a reason to know better of me.

Therefore, with all do the respect. I would like to thank you for all the opportunity that you give to me, and I am waiting for the next move from you.

Best Regard,



..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger