Surat Lamaran Kerja Professional Receptionist

Selasa, 28 Februari 2012

(your name)
Jl. ............ No. ...
Jakarta (post code)
Phone: +6221–xxxxxx
Mobile: +62816-xxxxxx
E-mail: xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Jakarta, November ...th 20xx

Human Resources Department
PT. ......

Dear Sir / Madam,

It is to my keen interest that I understand there is a vacancy as Professional Receptionist post in your company. I am a .... years old (female/male) and with my working experienced, I would like to take up the challenge and responsibilities of this position.

I am a goal oriented person, capable of working under pressure and with minimum supervision. I am also an ambitious, responsible, open minded, punctual, and discipline person. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualification with you.

I enclosed my Curriculum Vitae together with this letter. I would be very glad if you could give me the opportunity to join your team. I would like to get an interview opportunity at your convenience time. I very much appreciate your time and consideration and I am looking forward for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,



............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger