Surat Lamaran Kerja Secretary VIII

Senin, 27 Februari 2012

To: Human Resources Division
PT. Hero Supermarket, Tbk.
Jln. Gatot Subroto No.177A - Kav.64
Jakarta 12870


Dear Sir/Madam,

I encourage my self to write this application and I wish to apply for Secretary. My name is .............., I am ..... years old. The last worked at PT. ................... as ....................

As individual, I consider myself as hardworking, energetic, easy learning, dynamic, creative, enthusiastic, adaptable and communicative. Moreover, I have strong will and motivation to learn. And I like every new challenger and get a lot of experience.

Besides, I can also work either independently or part of a team. With my experiences and educational background, I feel capable of handling any tasks that your company may assign to me.Enclosed please find my resume. I look forward to your favorable reply.

Thanks you very much for your great attention. I will always ready if you call me to interview.

Sincerely Yours,


.............................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger