Surat Lamaran Kerja Planning Analytics Officer

Sabtu, 03 Maret 2012

Attn: HRD Manager


Dear Sir or Madam,

I have the necessary qualifications and experiences needed for fulfill Planning Analytics Officer (PAO) position in your company

I am .... years old and I am finished my education at ...... University, Majoring in Accounting. I am familiar with operating Windows Microsoft Office and also familiar with English both of speak and written.

I am still working at PT. ........ Purposing on applying to your company is to widen up my experiences and at the same time to improve the potential of mine.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and I would be glad to give you more details about myself, soon.

Warm Regards,


..........
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger