Surat Lamaran Kerja Assistant Sales Manager

Rabu, 29 Februari 2012

HRD Manager
PT. Astra Honda Motor


Dear Sir / Madam,

From the information that I have, that there is a vacant position as Assistant Sales Manager in your company. I am very interested to apply my self to be part of your team in the company.

My name is ............, I am .... years of age. My motivation mainly is to achieve the company's goals while developing my carrier as well.

With my combination of educational background, hard working, quick learner, strong personality, having a good communication and interpersonal skills. I believe I can deal with the position.

I would very much appreciate, if you give me a chance to be interviewed at anytime convenient to you. Your deep attention for this matter will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,



.........................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger