Surat Lamaran Kerja Mechanical Supervisor

Kamis, 01 Maret 2012

Attn: Personnel Manager
Pt. ........


Dear Sir/Madam,

Based on the information of your company from several references and the correlation ship between your company works scope with my educational background, here with this letter I would like to offer my self to strengthen your project, as the Mechanical Supervisor.

I graduated from .... University, Jakarta– Indonesia majoring in Mechanical Engineer of Engineering Faculty with GPA 2.xx as specialization in xxxx.

I commenced my professional carrier as Mechanical Engineer at PT. ........... until now. I am in charged on ......

My main responsibility is supporting Project Manager to monitor the respective project on day to-day activities especially for Mechanical work progress.

The enclosed resume and qualifications will provide you with more details of my background. I would be very happy to have the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my background will be beneficial to your company. Please feel free to contact me at anytime


Best Regards,



................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger