Surat Lamaran Kerja Senior Planning Engineer

Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

To; Personnel Manager
PT. Shell Indonesia


Dear Mr/Mrs,

Based on the information, there are some required job is needed at your company. I am so interested with your offers for join with your Company which is available and suitable with my requirement as Senior Planning Engineer.

I have an adequate basic communication skill, friendly attitude, manageable person, hard worker, a dynamic person, target oriented and eager to learn, compete in order to achieve the highest standard of work, which is required for this job.

I was graduated from ................. University Faculty of Engineering, majoring Industrial Engineering. I can assure you that I am an appropriate person for this vacancy. I am enclosure my curriculum vitae.

I am so glad if there is any chance to be the one of your teamwork. Furthermore, I am ready if you need an interview with me. I wish, I able to join in your company.

Sincerely,



...............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger