Surat Lamaran Kerja Legal Staff II

Kamis, 09 Februari 2012

Personnel Manager
P.T. Astra Honda Motor (AHM)


Dear, Sir/Madam

I would like to express my interest to apply for a Legal Staff or any position at your company.

I have graduated from Faculty of Law University of ............... Supported with my hardworking attitude and flexibility, I believe I have the qualification necessary to fill the position, witch you may need in your company. I can learn skill you require. I am comfortable to learn new knowledge and skill and apply it directly to my responsibility.

For your consideration, here with I enclose my curriculum vitae that I make genuinely, so can be utilized with it is.

I am looking forward to accept your positive response and would be glad to meet you for interview. You can reach me either at my contact address.
Thank you for your attention.

Faithfully Yours,



..........................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger