Surat Lamaran Kerja Kindergarten Teacher

Selasa, 07 Februari 2012

Human Resources Dept
High Scope School


Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is ................ and I am ... years of age male and single. I hold a diploma degree of ......................., with GPA 3,xx.

I would like to apply for the position of Kindergarten Teacher in your company. I am interesting to fill the position in your company that has been brought to my attention, and the opportunity is attractive and challenging. I had experience in ......................

I am a hardworking person, have a good presentation, have good communication skill, and can adapt quickly to a changing environment.

I hope my qualification merit your consideration. I am ready to provide to other details usually required for personnel records.

I would like to thank you in advance for your time and any consideration you may give to me. I look forward to hearing from you for further discussion.


Your Faithfully,



..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger