Surat Lamaran Kerja Finance Manager

Senin, 06 Februari 2012

To :
Human Resource Department

Dear Sir or Madams,

The good reputation of your company has attracted me to possibly expand my career. Hereby I would like to address my intention to apply for any open position Finance Manager which is suitable to my educational background in your company.

I am .... years old that has graduated from ........ University, Faculty of Accounting Economic Bachelor.

I do believe by working hard, improve personal ability and maintain good relationship among employees will put me later as an employee supporting to reach the optimum goal of your company.

If you are interested to hear more about myself, gladly I will make myself available for an interview at your convenience. My contact numbers are 021-xxxxxx (home) or 0815xxxxxx (mobile).

Therefore, enclosed herewith all my related papers for your conduction and also my recent photograph. Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.


Sincerely yours,



...............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger