Surat Lamaran Kerja Customer Relation Officer III

Sabtu, 11 Februari 2012

Attn: Personnel Manager
PT. Bank Negara Indonesia Tbk


Dear Sir / Madam,

I recently heard that your company is currently seeking an employee.

My name is ..............., I am ... years old and my last position is as a Customer Relation Officer which operates to retain the corporate customer in PT. ................

I believe that my current experience would be an advantage for your company. Herewith, I enclosed a CV and if you should have a further inquire, fell free to contact me at the above numbers.

Thank you to advance for taking the time to address my request, I am looking forward to discuss my qualification and possible employment at any time convenient to you.

Best Regards,


................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger