Surat Lamaran Kerja English Teacher II

Rabu, 08 Februari 2012

Human Resource Department
Sekolah Highscope Indonesia
Jl. Fatmawati Raya No.3A Jakarta 12420

Dear sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for a job as an English Teacher. I have graduated for my study at Universitas ....... Jakarta Majoring at English Education (English Department). I have ever been being as an English Teacher for about ... years, and also I have worked as a Teacher Staff. I am sure that I am qualified to fill that position in your school.

Thank you for your kindness and your attention. I shall be very pleasure to fill that position. I’ll be waiting for your interview.

Sincerely yours,



.....................

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger