Surat Lamaran Kerja Senior Head of Engineering

Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

Human Resources Department
PT.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is ..... I am writing to apply for job in your company as Senior Head of Engineering based on Advertisement ..... I am ... years old. I have received may bachelor degree in mechanical engineering from university of .... with my GPA 3.xx.

I am able to speak and write English also can operate computer such as: Microsoft Office, AutoCad and pro-engineering. I am also responsible, hardworking and eager to learn. I would make valuable contribution to your company.

With this, I add my transcript, graduate letter, identity photo, CV, and certificate for consideration. I should be grateful if you could me allow to be interviewed.

With hopefully, I would join to your company and I would to say thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,



.................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger