Surat Pengunduran Diri Dalam Bahasa Inggris VI

Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

Jakarta, (date)
Mr. ........
(company name)
(complete address)

Re : Resignation Letter

Dear Mr/Mrs.......,

I want to thank you for all you have done for me here at (Company). It's been a pleasure working with you, and representing the company as your (job title).

I will get married in the end of (month), so that I am not able to continue my employment with this company. (date) is my last day working in this company.

This decision has nothing to do with the opportunity you have provided for me here. You and the company have been fair with me, and I genuinely appreciate all your support.

I wish (Company) continued success, and I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your team. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further assistance in helping with a smooth transition.

Sincerely,


(your name)
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger