Surat Lamaran Kerja Production Operator

Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

Attn: PT. .........



Dear Sir,

I am .....I am a Diploma holder in ............. Engineering with Diploma in ...... I have .... years of experience in PT. .......... as Production Operator.

I came to know that there are vacancies with you for Production Operator. I wish to apply for the same post. Would like to show my great interest with your concern and ready to work at any location in the world and here with I have attached my CV for your kind consideration.

Kindly consider my CV and provide me this opportunity. Thanking you.


With Regards,


....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger